Four Corners Counseling
Family-focused mental health and psychiatry services.
We use a family-systems approach. We center treatment on relationship-based interpersonal therapies that highlight attachment. For children and adolescents, we provide relationship focused care and aim to evaluate and support the whole family through the healing process.
We are passionate about getting to know all the pieces that make you who you are. We seek to learn about your mental and physical difficulties, your family, relationships, your strengths and challenges at home, work, and school. We want to support you in all of these aspects of your life and help you improve anywhere you are struggling.
We value the mental well-being of all ages and welcome clients of any age, including the very young. Mental health treatment is the most effective when support persons are involved. We welcome including your support system in your care if that fits for you.
We care about the story of all people. We appreciate the experiences of racial, ethnic, religious, gender, size, and sexual orientation minorities. We honor those with a wide range of disabilities and ask that you come as you are. Please feel comfortable being your authentic self with us.
Insurance coverage and rates vary for each clinician. Please contact us with your needs and we can give you additional information.
Do you know which clinician you want to connect with? Contact us directly or fill out our contact form and we’ll help you navigate our services.
- Individual and family psychotherapy.
- Psychiatric evaluation and diagnosis.
- Psychopharmacological evaluation and medication management.
- Evaluations as needed for work or school. Support through the Committee on Special Education process.
- Infant feeding and breastfeeding education and support during times of mental health challenges.
- Inclusion of lifestyle interventions as needed for treatment including nutrition, sleep, activity, mindfulness/relaxation, and self-care for yourself and your relationships.
- Genetic testing for medication management with MTHFR mutation testing as necessary.
- Micronutrient testing when indicated.
- Alternative and complementary supplement and herbal recommendations.
- Gender affirming care with support letter writing.
- Distance and telepsychiatry appointments.
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Thoughtful referrals to additional community practitioners.
Infant, child, and adolescent mental health.
Perinatal depression, anxiety, and mood disorders.
Gentle and mindful parenting.
Gender inclusive and LGBTQ+ mental health care for any age.
I earned my first undergraduate degree in women & gender studies while working in University health services and doing campus advocacy and health education for planned Parenthood. Next, I completed my bachelor's in nursing and worked for seven years with women and families in obstetrics and Iabor and delivery. Most recently, I earned my masters degree as a psychiatric nurse practitioner from the University of Rochester. During this training I focused on working with inpatient and outpatient children and adolescents, adolescents with eating disorders, transitioning young adults, and families.
To contact me, call or email:
To contact me please call or email me.
I use an integrative approach to therapy that pulls from several different therapeutic modalities (including trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy, person centered practices, and a strengths based narrative approach) as I believe in the importance of an individualized plan of action. If this sounds like it might be a good match for you, please reach out so we can have a conversation about treatment options.
To contact me please call or e-mail me:
How Can We Help
Enter your information below to get in contact with someone at our practice who can help you.